how to improve ielts score!
Some Dos and Don'ts for your IELTS test.
If you want to know how to improve your IELTS score, you must improve your English first!
Take a look at your Test Report Form and see which skills you need to work on.
Taking the test again and again will not improve your results unless you work on the weaknesses identified in your test report form. You need to
- Review your preparation activities
- Consider how you performed on the test day
- Consider taking a course to improve your English in an area of weakness
- Once you are ready, book a new test
Think about how you prepared for your test. Did you do enough?
To improve your score next time, make sure you
- Understand your IELTS score
- Understand the test format
- Read our tips on how to succeed
- Practise your English at home, at work, or at university
- Listen to English on radio and television
- Read English newspapers and websites
- Join Simply Ielts for better results